Last updated on 29th December 2016
These Terms & Conditions apply to single orders amounting to below S$200.00 (subject to the minimum order as defined below) that are placed with McDonald’s Restaurants Pte Ltd (“McDonald’s”) through www.mcdelivery.com.sg or through our McDelivery iPhone app and Android app or the McDelivery hotline at: 6777 3777 (each, an “order”).
- A S$4.00 surcharge applies for every order made via www.mcdelivery.com.sg, McDelivery iPhone app, Android app and McDelivery hotline at: 6777 3777.
- Islandwide delivery of each order to a single delivery point with minimum order of S$10.00 per order, with the following exceptions:
Minimum order of S$60.00 applies for Jurong Industrial Area / Tuas, Changi / Loyang, Ocean Drive (Sentosa), Marina Bay Sands / Seletar Area. Our Site will prompt you or our hotline personnel will inform you if our system determines that you fall within the above areas.
- Purchase of McCafé drinks via McDelivery are not eligible for McCafé Devotee app stamps.
- Curry, BBQ or Sweet & Sour Sauce (your choice of sauce and subject always to availability) are provided without extra charge as follows:
20 pc Chicken McNuggets® *4 sauce units *plus 1 sauce unit (only on request) 9 pc Chicken McNuggets® *2 sauce units 6 pc Chicken McNuggets® *1 sauce unit 4 pc Chicken McNuggets® 1 sauce unit (only on request) Extra Value Meal™ without Chicken McNuggets® 1 sauce unit (only on request)
- A charge of S$0.30 per sauce unit is payable by you for any additional sauce unit requested by you.
- Special order requests (e.g. without sauce, additional vegetables, no ice etc.) are not available via web ordering, iPhone app and Android app. Customers with special orders are advised to call our McDelivery hotline at tel: 6777 3777. Please note that a S$4.00 surcharge applies for orders through the hotline.
- In order for us to maintain high standards of quality and hygiene, there are periods of equipment maintenance during which certain food items will not be available – McCafe® Cappuccino, Latte and Iced Latte are not available from 2.45am to 4.00am; McFlurry® and Sundae are not available from 3.45am to 8am; Pies are not available during Breakfast hours. For quality reasons, we do not deliver Vanilla Cones.
- Breakfast orders are taken until 10.45am except for weekends and public holidays where such orders are taken until 11.45am.
- Lunch/Dinner/Supper orders are taken until 3.45am.
- Prices of meals may vary with your choice of drink. The price of your meal will be reflected on your order form prior to confirmation.
- To facilitate order processing in the case of orders made via www.mcdelivery.com.sg or through our McDelivery iPhone app and Android app condiments are assigned based on a standard allocation as determined by McDonald’s from time to time at its sole discretion. For any requests for any non-standard condiments, please order via the McDelivery hotline.
- Every Happy Meal® comes with a pre-assigned toy, based on availability.
- Maximum S$500.00 of orders on www.mcdelivery.com.sg, iPhone app and Android app. For amounts above that, please call the McDelivery hotline at tel: 6777 3777. Single orders amounting to S$200.00 and above are not governed under these Terms & Conditions. Instead, they are governed under the Terms & Conditions (Corporate Orders) located at https://corporateorder.mcdonalds.com.sg.
- The payment choices are either cash or debit/credit card (VISA / MasterCard) for orders via www.mcdelivery.com.sg, iPhone app, Android app or via our call centre. We are currently unable to accept payment by NETS debit cards and ANZ debit/credit cards. For orders via mobile Web, only cash payment will be accepted. Where payment is made by debit/credit card (VISA / MasterCard), you acknowledge agree and consent that your personal data such as your name and debit/credit card number may be disclosed to third parties (located within and outside of Singapore) processing such debit/credit card transactions, including debit/credit card companies, banks and payment gateways, and, subject to their respective personal data privacy policies and applicable laws, may be used, processed and stored by such third parties to facilitate payments that you now or subsequently make for orders placed.
- Payment via debit/credit card (VISA / MasterCard) shall be made at the point of order. Cash payment shall be made at point of delivery of food. For cash payment at the point of delivery, please have exact amount ready – McDonald’s may not be able to provide any change for payment at the point of delivery.
- Once an order is confirmed by McDonald’s, such order cannot be cancelled or modified by you without McDonald’s agreement in writing. Further, subject to applicable law, McDonald’s is not liable to provide a refund once an order has been confirmed and payment (full or part) has been received.
- Although we will endeavour to deliver your food orders within the indicated timeframe, any delivery times stated or agreed or represented are estimates only. Delivery times may be affected by a number of factors, including those outside of our control such failure of equipment, bad weather and/or traffic conditions. While timely delivery is an important commitment, we place equal importance in ensuring the safety of our drivers / riders, and the due observance of traffic regulations.
- McDelivery service is subject to availability of resources. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any order.
- Access to the McDelivery Site or hotline may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our McDonald’s reasonable control. McDonald’s® disclaims all liability for any malfunction, suspension or interruption of the Site or hotline, including inaccessibility due to network problems.
- If McDonald’s is prevented or delayed in the performance of any or all of its obligations under this Agreement due to an event of force majeure, then McDonald’s shall be excused performance or the punctual performance, as the case may be, of its said obligations and McDonald’s shall not be liable to you (whether in damages or otherwise) for such non-performance or delay in performance. “Force majeure” means any event which is beyond the control of McDonald’s, and includes exceptional weather conditions, floods, droughts, storms, lightning, high winds, typhoons, earthquakes, natural disasters, acts of God, aircrafts or aerial objects, explosion, fire, war, hostilities, insurgencies, terrorisms, civil commotions, riots, strikes or lock-outs on a city or industrial scale, industrial disputes, industrial actions by workmen, shortage of labour, goods, food or materials, breakdown of machinery or tools or systems; and acts or regulations of government and political interferences with the usual operations of McDonald’s.
- The Terms & Conditions, and any disputes arising from or under the Terms & Conditions, shall be governed by Singapore law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore regarding any such dispute. A person who is not a party to Terms & Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any part of Terms & Conditions.
- We may vary the Terms & Conditions from time to time and any use or continued use of the Site shall be deemed acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. The Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between McDonalds and you with respect to your use of the Site in regards to McDelivery and dealings in connection with McDelivery.
The Following Terms and Condition shall additionally apply for McDelivery Treats Promotions (via SMS and email)
- Promotions and coupon codes must be used in accordance to the minimum spend, promotional period and any other conditions stipulated in the McDelivery Treats promotion communication sent to you by SMS or email, as the case may be.
- The minimum spend stated for the McDelivery Treats promotion shall exclude delivery charges.
- Promotion coupon code can only be used once per transaction.
- Promotion coupon code cannot be used with any other on-going promotions, discounts, offers or privileges.