TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MCDONALD’S ONLINE SERVICES (SINGAPORE)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MCDONALD’S ONLINE SERVICES (SINGAPORE)
Last updated: 12 SEP 2023
By installing, accessing or using any websites, mobile apps, email newsletters and subscriptions, and other digital properties on which these terms are posted or referenced (together, “online services”), you are entering into a binding agreement with HANBAOBAO PTE. LTD.(“McDonald’s”, “we” or “us”) in SINGAPORE, which it controls and operates from its headquarters at 10 Kallang Avenue #04-10 to #04-18 Tower 2, Aperia Singapore 339510.
You should also review our Privacy Statement which describes how we collect, use and share information.
The online services are not intended to be used by, or targeted to, anyone under the age of . You must be at least  years old to use the online services.If you are at least  but not yet  years old (or the legal age of majority if different in your jurisdiction), then you must review these terms with your parent or guardian and they must understand and agree to these terms in order for you to use the online services.
If you or your parent or guardian do not agree to these terms, then you must immediately stop using the online services and request that McDonald’s close any online services account that you have created.
You may, at any time, cancel your account by completing the following steps:
- For McDonald’s app: Select ‘Delete Account’ in the Profile section of the app.
- For McDelivery account: You may delete/de-activate your account using McDelivery website (https://www.mcdelivery.com.sg/sg) and select ‘Delete Account’ in the My Account section of website.
Do note that these are two separate accounts that are not synced. If you wish to delete your account across McDonald’s app and McDelivery, you will have to complete both steps listed above.
About the online services.
Availability of products and services. McDonald’s products and services are available in many parts of the world. However, the online services may describe products and services that are not available worldwide.
Obey the rules of the road. Whenever you use the online services, you must obey the rules of the road and all applicable rules and regulations. YOU MUST NOT USE THE ONLINE SERVICES WHILST DRIVING OR WHILST BEHIND THE WHEEL OR CONTROLS OF A VEHICLE THAT IS MOVING OR NOT IN “PARK”. In the interest of safety at all times, you should only use the online services when it is lawful and safe to do so.
You are responsible for your devices and accounts. You are responsible for any devices, software and services needed to use the online services. McDonald’s does not guarantee that the online services will fully function on any particular device or with any particular software. You are also responsible for any messaging and data charges, fees and taxes for your use of the online services, including when we communicate with you by text, email or other means that you choose. You may only use the online services with devices that you own or control and using only the authorized operating system (e.g., Apple iPhone OS for Apple devices). If you create an online services account, you are responsible for keeping the account secure and for all activity under the account. You can only use one online services account and must keep your account information accurate at all times.
McDonald’s right to update or terminate the online services. You understand and consent that (with or without notice) McDonald’s may update, modify or terminate the online services (or your access to them) from time to time, including by pushing updates to (or removing functionality or access from) any McDonald’s mobile app that you have installed on your device.
Updates to these terms. McDonald’s may also update these terms at any time and at its sole discretion. If McDonald’s makes material changes to the terms, we will notify you by any reasonable means such as by posting the new terms in the online service. If you do not agree to the changed terms, then you must immediately stop using the online services and request that McDonald’s close any online services account that you have created.
Links to job opportunities from the online services. McDonald’s and all restaurants are equal opportunity employers committed to diverse workforces. The online services may provide links to job opportunities posted by McDonald’s or by restaurants. These opportunities are with the restaurant alone (in other words, with the subsidiary or franchisee) and not with McDonald’s or its parent company (McDonald’s Corporation). This means that the restaurant that posted the opportunity is alone responsible for setting the job requirements, all hiring decisions, and all other employment related matters in its business. Neither McDonald’s nor its parent company receives a copy of any application you submit to a restaurant that is a franchisee, neither controls whether you receive an interview or are hired, and neither controls franchisees’ employment policies and practices. Neither McDonald’s nor its parent company employs independent franchisees. If you are hired by a restaurant that is a franchisee, only that franchisee, and not McDonald’s or its parent company (McDonald’s Corporation), will be your employer.
How to contact us. If you have any questions or comments regarding the online services, please see the Contact Us section in the online services or you can always visit [https://www.mcdonalds.com.sg/contact-us/]
Hanbaobao Pte. Ltd. (Licensee of McDonald’s)
10 Kallang Avenue
Tower 2 Aperia
Our information practices and communications with you.
McDonald’s Privacy Statement. The McDonald’s Privacy Statement describes our information practices, including how we collect, use and share information.
How we communicate with you. Through the online services, you may opt in to receive emails, text messages to the email address/mobile number you provide to us or push notifications from McDonald’s. When you opt into any of these types of communications and/or reach out to us via direct messaging platforms (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), you understand and consent that you will receive marketing, transactional and other messages from McDonald’s. McDonald’s may use the information you have provided to us to communicate with you in accordance with McDonald’s Privacy Statement (https://www.mcdonalds.com.sg/privacy).
Opting out of communications generally. You have a choice in how we communicate with you. You can generally find your communication preferences with instructions on how to opt out in the profile section of the online service that you use. You may also have the ability to change your communication preferences using your device settings. In addition, our communications themselves may include the opportunity to opt out. You understand and agree that you may need to separately manage your communication preferences for each communication method. For example, if you opt out of receiving marketing emails, you may still receive marketing text messages if you’ve opted in to receiving them. Whilst we do our best to offer convenient methods for you to manage your communications preferences, you may need to separately adjust your preferences for each online service. Please note that for some account-related and transactional communications, the only way to stop receiving these communications may be to close your online services account. Lastly, please note that if you are receiving communications from a McDonald’s franchisee, then you will need to opt out from them directly.
Sending orders to restaurants.
This section applies to any orders you place using the online services. Please read this section before you send any orders to restaurants using the online services. Please note that ordering may not be available in all online services. Please see the FAQs for more information on ordering.
The purpose of ordering is to provide customers with a convenient way of building orders for products in advance and submitting their orders at a participating restaurant.
In order to place an order using the online services you need to have a registered online services account. The following information is required for registration: first and family name, and email-address.
Registering your payment method.
Before you submit an order, you must register a credit card or debit card (either one, a “payment card”) to use with your orders. We currently only accept Mastercard or VISA cards, even if you are making payment through Apple Pay of Google Pay. We also accept GrabPay.
McDonald’s and the restaurants use third party providers to securely store your payment card information and process your payments to restaurants. You understand and agree that, when you register a payment card, McDonald’s or its third-party providers may verify that the payment card you registered is valid. You also understand and agree that when you use ordering to make a purchase from a restaurant, that restaurant will be the merchant of record. Restaurants may require information other than your order code to verify your purchase. You represent and warrant that you are of sufficient age and have all legal rights to use all payment cards you register.
You purchase products directly from restaurants.
When you use ordering, you submit orders directly to a participating restaurant and the contract for supplying the products will be between you and the restaurant that accepts your order. The restaurant where you collect your products is responsible for preparing the products and providing them to you. You further understand and agree that you are purchasing directly from restaurants (and not McDonald’s Corporation or any other McDonald’s entity) and that neither McDonald’s Corporation nor any other McDonald’s entity have any responsibility arising out of or related to any products that you purchase from restaurants using ordering.
Building, paying and sending your order to a restaurant.
You can use ordering to build your order and send it to a participating restaurant that you select. You make your purchase and your payment card is charged when you press “Pay Now” on the online service. You will receive an order code. Orders made must be collected in person from the selected restaurant.
Your Order Options
You can select the following options to pick up your mobile order: Take Away, Dine-In (Table Service) or at the Drive-Thru.
Preparing your Order
All products are subject to availability at the restaurant where you collect your order. When you select your restaurant, you will see the breakfast or main menu serving time for that restaurant. When you select your pick up option for Take Away, you will see the serving time for each option (For example 6am – midnight). If you arrive after the restaurant has closed, then you will not be able to collect your order and the payment will not be refunded. Please ensure you can arrive in time before you confirm and make payment. If you have selected the wrong restaurant when placing your order, you will not be refunded.
When placing your order for pick up at the counter, you should pick up your order within 30 minutes from the moment you have confirmed and paid. Once you confirm and pay your order will be prepared. Please ensure that you can arrive in good time.
When placing your order for pick up at the Drive-Thru, you confirm and pay but your order will not be prepared until after you arrive at the Drive-Thru and provided your order code. If you select pick up at drive thru and you arrive after the menu change over or if any of your selected products are no longer available, then you will need to speak to a crew member.
When placing your order for Dine-In (Table Service), once you arrive, you need to enter your table number into the App before you can pay. Once you confirm and make payment your order will be prepared. Once the order is ready, a crew member will deliver your order to you.
Some restaurants do not sell all products. Images of products and packaging on the online services are examples only and may not be identical to the product or packaging you receive from a restaurant. Differences may be due your device’s display of colours or factors such as the ingredients used, the supplier, the region of the country, and the season of the year.
About the prices in ordering.
Each restaurant independently determines its own prices and independently applies any additional taxes and fees as required by law. Certain deals and pricing may not be available for all orders at all locations. In the event you discover an error in the price of a product charged to you, please contact the restaurant where you purchased the product to seek a refund of the difference.
You may need to enable location services on your device to benefit from the automatic selection of your nearest restaurant and a location check if you are far away when you submit and pay for your order. If you do not have location services enabled, or if you do not wish to order from your nearest restaurant you will have selection the restaurant manually.
Paying for your order.
When you submit “Pay Now” you authorize the restaurant to process your order. The restaurant’s payment service provider will process your payment and charge the payment card you selected when you built your order. You may receive a notification within the ordering feature that the restaurant has accepted your order and is preparing it. You own the products after you have collected them.
What if I have an issue with a payment or want a refund?
Please contact your bank if you have any questions about charges reflected on your payment card statement or to dispute a restaurant transaction for a charge on your payment card. Your bank can advise you on your bank policy and can tell you their policy on when they release pending charges.
What should I do if I suspect fraudulent activity on my account?
If you believe incorrect or unauthorized charges appear on your account, you should immediately contact your bank. You should also immediately update your password. Security experts recommend that individuals use good password complexity and different user name and password combinations for each account.
Cancelling your order, refunds and your consumer rights.
You have the ability to update or abandon your order at any time until you confirm and pay for your order. However, once you confirm and pay for your order you cannot cancel it. If you desire to seek a refund, including if the products are unsatisfactory or for any other reason, please see the Contact Us section in the app or you can always visit [https://www.mcdonalds.com.sg/contact-us/]. Your legal rights in this respect are not affected by anything in these terms.
Generally. These terms describe the MyMcDonald’s Rewards programme.
Eligibility and enrolment. In order to enrol in MyMcDonald’s Rewards programme, you must register an account to use the online services. Customers who registered an account to use the online services prior to the launch of MyMcDonald’s Rewards programme can enrol by continuing to use the online services on or after the launch date of MyMcDonald’s Rewards programme.
Deals. You have the possibility of receiving deals through the online services. The following general terms apply to the deals: (1) the deals may only be available through that particular online service and for the product shown and subject to availability, in participating restaurants only, and until the expiration date; (2) serving times apply (e.g., certain non-breakfast deals may not be available at breakfast serving times); (3) unless otherwise stated each deal expires on redemption; (4) unless otherwise stated each deal can be used once per restaurant visit (5) deals are not transferable; and (6) there is no cash alternative; (7) deals are only redeemable via online services (Mobile Order) or in-store at the counter, kiosk or Drive-Thru and not when using a Delivery Service unless otherwise stated. In addition, there may be specific terms that apply to the deal which are stated within the individual terms and conditions of the deals.
How to redeem a deal. You redeem a deal when you place your order on your device using the online services, at the counter or kiosk by scanning the deal QR code or at a Drive-Thru by reading out the alphanumeric code to the crew member taking your order.
How to earn points. You will earn 10 points per $1 Singapore Dollar spent, (may exclude Goods and Services Tax (GST)). You can see the products eligible for points displayed on the app.
You earn points from a qualifying purchase” at a participating restaurant when you place your order:
- via online services (Mobile Order)
- at the counter or kiosk by scanning your digital loyalty card; or
- at a Drive Thru by reading out the alphanumeric code to the crew member taking your order or by scanning your digital loyalty card if the scanner is available at the Drive Thru
If you do not follow this process at the time of purchase you will not earn points or have any recourse to claim the points. There might be a delay before the Points that you earn are added to your account. Only points earned in Singapore can be used to redeem Rewards in Singapore.
Bonus campaigns or promotions. From time to time, McDonald’s may offer bonus campaigns or points accelerators that allow you to earn points in new and different ways. Further information regarding any bonus campaign or promotions shall be made available in the context of such campaign or promotion.
Maximum points you can earn. Your account holds a maximum of 25,000 points (“Rewards Ceiling”) at any one time. If making a qualifying purchase will cause you to exceed the Rewards Ceiling, you will not earn points above the Rewards Ceiling. The maximum number of points you can earn per day is 5,000 points.
Redeeming your points for Rewards. You can redeem your points at participating restaurants for free products [or a discount on a product] from the Rewards Menu (“Redeemable Product(s)”). You must use the McDonald’s app to convert your points to a Reward selected from the Rewards Menu.
You redeem a Reward when you place your order:
- via online services (Mobile Order)
- at the counter or kiosk by scanning the Reward QR code or
- at a Drive Thru by reading out the alphanumeric code to the crew member taking your order.
Rewards Menu. The Redeemable Products and how many points are required for each Redeemable Product are contained in the Rewards Menu on the app.
Point expiration. Points expire at the end of the month after the year earned.
McCafé Rewards Card
The McCafé Rewards Card has ceased as of 11 Sep 2022 2359 hours. Any Stamps remaining on your digital McCafé Rewards Card after 12 September 2022 has been removed.
Points and deals have no cash value.
Points and deals are not transferrable and can only be used in Singapore.
Full terms and conditions of each deal/reward is indicated within the deal/reward terms and conditions in the McDonald’s app.
McDonald’s is entitled to remove MyMcDonald’s Rewards points at any time if products are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given. This also applies to the exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products included in the loyalty scheme with an equivalent points value.
McDonald’s is entitled to take any action it considers appropriate, including removing or suspending your account and points accrued if we detect any suspicious activity concerning your account including but not limited to:
- engaging in illegal or fraudulent activities;
- supplying or attempting to supply false or misleading information, or making a misrepresentation to McDonald’s or the participating restaurant; or
- selling, assigning, transferring or acquiring, or offering to sell, assign, transfer or acquire any reward, benefit or points other than in accordance with these terms and conditions; or
- excessive earning (via fraud or other means).
You may only have one MyMcDonald’s account at any one time.
You are responsible for updating any change of name, email or any other details as soon as practicable after the change. McDonald’s is not responsible for any failure by the customer to update any details in accordance with this clause.
McDonald's reserves the right to terminate the deals and MyMcDonalds Rewards programme if events beyond its reasonable control mean that it can no longer operate it.
McDonald's reserves the right not to accept deals and MyMcDonalds Rewards programme if in its reasonable opinion the App, deals and MyMcDonalds Rewards programme has been tampered with.
An account will terminate automatically on the death of the account holder. MyMcDonald’s Rewards points earned but not yet redeemed will be cancelled. McDonald’s will close the [MyMcDonald’s Rewards] account on notification of the account holder's death. McDonald’s will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered by any person as a result of such cancellation.
McDonald's retains at all times ownership of all materials and advertising in connection with the deals and MyMcDonalds Rewards programme together with all intellectual property rights in and over the materials and advertising for deals and MyMcDonalds Rewards programme.
Taking part in the MyMcDonalds Rewards programme amounts to acceptance of these terms and to their respective interpretation under the law and jurisdiction set out in SINGAPORE.
You agree that the following shall not be considered to be proper participation in the MyMcDonalds Rewards programme.
any purchase (including via a third party (i.e. eBay, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon etc)), sale, offer to sell, giving away or other dealing with the App or Deals and MyMcDonalds Rewards programme save for as expressly permitted in these terms,
any use for any purpose whatsoever, save as expressly permitted in these terms, of McDonald's advertising, feature taken from such advertising, and/or of the intellectual property rights in or over such advertising, and any breach by you of these terms.
Nothing in these terms shall affect your statutory rights. McDonald's may (in its sole discretion) decline to enter into any correspondence save as otherwise stated in these terms.
All instructions, terms and conditions on any advertising or promotional materials relating to this Promotion form part of these terms although, in the event of conflict, these provisions shall prevail over all such other instructions, terms and conditions. Expressions which have been defined above shall have the same meanings when used in such other instructions, terms and conditions wherever the context admits.
[HANBAOBAO PTE. LTD. (LICENSEE OF McDonald’s)
10 Kallang Avenue
#04-10 to #04-18
Tower 2 Aperia
You may, at any time, cancel your account by selecting ‘Delete Account’ in the Profile section of the App. Upon confirmation of cancellation, all accumulated MyMcDonalds Rewards points in your account will immediately expire. Accordingly, McDonald’s recommends that MyMcDonald’s Rewards members carefully plan all cancellations to avoid unintentional loss of accumulated points. Once expired, the points cannot be reimbursed.
You purchase products directly from restaurants. When you redeem deals or rewards, you redeem them directly with a participating restaurant and the contract for supplying the products will be between you and the restaurant that accepts your order (and not with McDonald’s nor any other Members of the McDonald’s System). The restaurant where you collect your products is responsible for preparing the products and providing them to you. [YOU FURTHER UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE PURCHASING DIRECTLY FROM RESTAURANTS (AND NOT McDONALD’S OR ANY OTHER MEMBERS OF THE McDONALD’S SYSTEM) AND THAT NEITHER McDONALD’S NOR ANY OTHER MEMBERS OF THE McDONALD’S SYSTEM HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ANY PRODUCTS THAT YOU PURCHASE FROM RESTAURANTS USING ORDERING.] McDonald’s Corporation (which is McDonald’s parent company), its subsidiaries, affiliates, their franchisees, agents, representatives, and agencies and their officers, directors, and employees are together, “Members of the McDonald’s System”.
About the products in the online services. All products are subject to availability at the restaurant where you collect your order. Some restaurants do not sell all products. Images of products and packaging on the online services are examples only and may not be identical to the product or packaging you receive from a restaurant. Differences may be due your device’s display of colours or factors such as the ingredients used, the supplier, the region of the country and the season of the year.
About the prices in ordering. Each restaurant independently determines its own prices [and independently applies the local sales Goods and Services Tax (“GST”)]. [Prices include Goods and Service Tax at the current prevailing rate in accordance with Singapore laws.] Certain deals and pricing may not be available for all orders at all locations. In the event you discover an error in the price of the product charged to you, please contact the restaurant where you purchased the product to seek a refund of the difference.
Ownership and Licenses for the online services.
McDonald’s intellectual property ownership. Any and all rights in the online services are and shall remain the exclusive property of McDonald’s or its licensors. For purposes of clarity, “online services” includes any and all content on the online services, such as, but not limited to, text, images, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, audio, video, data and other materials (together, “content”) as well as any part of the online services. The online services are licensed, not sold, to you. Nothing in these terms intends to transfer any such rights to, or to vest any such rights in, you. You may not take any action to jeopardize, limit or interfere with McDonald’s or its licensors’ rights.
Your license to use the online services. Subject to these terms, you are granted a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to use the online services solely for your own personal, non-commercial purposes solely in accordance with these terms. For purposes of clarity, “Use” includes access, interact with, and display. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise, except for the licenses and rights these terms expressly grant to you. McDonald’s reserves all other rights.
Trademark information. Trademarks, service marks, and all graphical elements, including the look and feel appearing on the online services, are distinctive and protected trademarks or trade dress of McDonald’s or licensors. The online services may also contain various third-party names, trademarks, and service marks that are the property of their respective owners.
User submissions and unsolicited ideas
User submissions. Some online services may allow you to send comments, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, photographs, questions, complaints or other information posted or communicated to McDonald’s through the online services (together, “submissions”). You understand that by submitting any information to McDonald’s through the online services, you grant McDonald’s a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, sublicense to others, modify, translate, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, and publicly perform the submissions, including to use them for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without approval from or compensation to you or any other person, including to use them for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without approval from or compensation to you or any other person. McDonald’s will not be required to treat any submissions as confidential.
Unsolicited ideas. It is McDonald’s policy not to consider unsolicited ideas. While we appreciate you taking the time to consider McDonald’s, we’re unable to review new ideas from outside the McDonald’s system. You expressly waive any and all claims against McDonald’s and Members of the McDonald’s System in connection with McDonald’s consideration, use or development of any product, design, concept or other materials similar or identical to your submission now or in the future. Please see McDonald’s FAQs for more information.
Acceptable uses and restrictions for the online services.
Acceptable uses and other restrictions. With respect to the online services (which includes content), you may not, and may not allow third parties, to:
- Use the online services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms;
- Delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices;
- Attempt to obtain ownership or title to the online services, including the content;
- Use, copy, distribute, republish, display, disclose, upload, post, or transmit the online services in any commercial manner;
- Rent, lease, sell, sub-license, loan, translate, merge, adapt, assign or transfer the online services, or combine them with, or incorporate them into, any other programs or services;
- Disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer, copy in source or object code format, or create derivative works based on the online services;
- Transfer, provide, export or re-export the online services in violations of an embargo, trade sanction, or other technology control or export laws and regulations you also represent and warrant that you are not (i) located in a country subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; or (ii) listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties];
- Use or launch any unauthorized technology or automated system to access the online services or extract content from the online services, including but not limited to spiders, robots, screen scrapers, or offline readers;
- Attempt to disable, damage, overburden, impair or gain unauthorized access to the online services, McDonald’s network or any user accounts associated with the online services.
Limitations on liability and disclaimers.
Limitations on McDonald’s liability. McDONALD’S, McDONALD’S CORPORATION, NOR ANY OTHER MEMBERS OF THE McDONALD’S SYSTEM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOST PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS DAMAGE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST DATA, PERSONAL INJURY, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE ONLINE SERVICES. NOTHING IN THIS SECTION IS INTENDED TO LIMIT McDONALD’S LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES TO THE EXTENT CAUSED BY McDONALD’S OWN GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR INTENTIONAL OR UNLAWFUL MISCONDUCT. ADDITIONALLY, NOTHING IN THIS SECTION IS INTENDED TO LIMIT OR ALTER YOUR RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER THAT CANNOT BE LIMITED OR ALTERED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. McDonald’s reserves all legal rights to recover damages or other compensation under these terms or as allowed by law.
McDonald’s provides the online services “AS-IS” and without any warranties. The online services may include inaccuracies or errors. McDONALD’s PROVIDES THE ONLINE SERVICES “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. McDONALD’S DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. McDONALD’S DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION THAT THE ONLINE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE ONLINE SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE ONLINE SERVICES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST McDONALD’S, Mc DONALD’S CORPORATION AND ALL OTHER MEMBERS OF THE McDONALD’S SYSTEM FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE ONLINE SERVICES IS TO STOP USING THEM. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
Third party services. The online services may link to or allow you to use third-party websites, downloadable materials, content, social networks, or other digital services (together, “third party services”). These third parties may have their separate terms and conditions or privacy policies that you should review and understand before using them. McDonald’s does not endorse and is not associated with any of these third party services. McDONALD’S, McDONALD’S CORPORATION AND ALL OTHER MEMBERS OF THE McDONALD’S SYSTEM HAVE HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THESE THIRD-PARTY SERVICES.
Events beyond our control. McDONALD’S, Mc DONALD’S CORPORATIONAND OTHER MEMBERS OF THE McDONALD’S SYSTEM HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR McDONALD’S FAILURE TO PERFORM ANY OF ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER THESE TERMS CAUSED BY OR RELATED TO ANY EVENT BEYOND MCDONALD’S REASONABLE CONTROL. If such an event occurs, then McDonald’s obligations under these terms will be suspended for the duration of the event; and McDonald’s may, but is not required to, use reasonable endeavors to find a solution by which its obligations under these terms may be performed despite the event.
These terms incorporate and supplement the Apple, Inc. (“Apple”) terms and Conditions (available at http://www.apple.com/legal/itunes/us/terms.html#service), including the Licensed Application End User terms therein (“Apple terms”). If you are using the online services through Apple application (“Apple Application”), you also acknowledge and agree:
- Apple has no obligation at all to provide any support or maintenance services in relation to the Apple Application. If you have any maintenance or support questions in relation to the Apple Apps, please contact McDonald’s, not Apple, using the above Support Services details;
- except as otherwise expressly set out in these terms, any claims relating to the possession or use of the Apple Application are between you and McDonald’s (and not between you, or anyone else, and Apple); and
- in the event of any claim by a third party that your possession or use (in accordance with these terms) of the Apple Application infringes any intellectual property rights, Apple will not be responsible or liable to you in relation to that claim;
If the Apple Application that you have purchased does not conform to any warranty applying to it, you may notify Apple, which may refund the purchase price of the Apple Application to you subject to then-current Apple terms and conditions. Subject to that, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Apple does not give or enter into any warranty, condition or other term in relation to the Apple Application and will not be liable to you for any claims, losses, costs or expenses of whatever nature in relation to the Apple Application or as a result of you or anyone else using the Apple Application or relying on any of its content.
- McDonald's makes no representation that the online services are appropriate or available outside of SINGAPORE. If you use the online services from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction-These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of SINGAPORE, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Each of the parties irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore for the purpose of any suit, action or other proceeding related to or arising out of these terms.
- Although these terms govern the online services as between McDonald’s and you only (and although Apple is not a party to, and no other Members of the McDonald’s System are parties to), these terms, Apple [and other Members of the McDonald’s System] are third party beneficiaries under these terms and will have the right to enforce against you those rights that McDonald’s holds under these terms to the extent such terms may pertain to them; there are no other third beneficiaries under these terms.
- On termination of these terms or of your permission to use the online services, all rights granted to you under terms shall cease; however, these terms will continue to apply to your prior use of the online services and anything relating to or arising from such use. Upon termination, all of rights of McDonald’s and other Members of the McDonald’s System, including all intellectual property rights, proprietary rights, and licences in these terms shall survive, as well all restrictions on use, all limitations on liability and disclaimers.
- Each of the terms and conditions in these terms are severable and operate separately. If any of them are unlawful, void or unenforceable, then the remaining terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- If McDonald’s fails to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these terms, or if McDonald’s does not enforce its rights against you, or delays in doing so, that will not mean that McDonald’s has waived its rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations.
- McDonald’s may transfer its rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation or entity, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these terms. You may only transfer your rights or obligations under these terms to another person if McDonald’s agrees in writing.
- McDonald’s may share your personal information with suppliers who help to protect you and McDonald’s from fraud. One such supplier is Sift Science, Inc. (“Sift”) who uses the information as a controller for the benefit of McDonald’s and others in accordance with its privacy notice located at https://sift.com/service-privacy. To exercise your rights in relation to Sift’s processing of your personal data, please contact Sift directly.
TERMS & CONDITIONS (MCDELIVERY®)
Last updated on 2 Nov 2023
These Terms & Conditions apply to single orders (subject to the minimum order as defined below) that are placed with Hanbaobao Pte. Ltd. (Licensee of McDonald’s) (“McDonald’s”) through www.mcdelivery.com.sg or through our McDelivery iOS app and Android app (each, an “order”).
- Islandwide delivery of each order to a single delivery point with minimum order of S$12.00 per order, with the following exceptions:
Minimum order of S$60.00 applies for Jurong Industrial Area / Tuas, Changi / Loyang, Ocean Drive (Sentosa), Marina Bay Sands / Marina South, Lim Chu Kang Area / Kranji, Seletar Area / Punggol Island and selected remote areas as determined by our Site.
- A delivery surcharge of $4.50 applies for every order made via McDonald’s app, www.mcdelivery.com.sg, McDelivery iOS app and McDelivery Android app.
- Curry Sauce or BBQ Sauce (your choice of sauce and subject always to availability) are provided without extra charge as follows:
Happy Sharing Box A:
*2 sauce units
*plus 2 sauce units (only on request)
Happy Sharing Box B:
*1 sauce unit
*plus 1 sauce unit (only on request)
20 pc Chicken McNuggets®
*4 sauce units
9 pc Chicken McNuggets®
*2 sauce units
6 pc Chicken McNuggets®
*1 sauce unit
4 pc Chicken McNuggets®
1 sauce unit (only on request)
Extra Value Meal™ without Chicken McNuggets®
1 sauce unit (only on request)
- A charge of S$0.50 per sauce unit is payable by you for any additional sauce unit requested by you.
- Special order requests (e.g. without sauce, additional vegetables, no ice etc.) are not available via McDonald’s app, www.mcdelivery.com.sg , iOS app and Android app
- In order for us to maintain high standards of quality and hygiene, there are periods of equipment maintenance during which certain food items will not be available – McCafe® Cappuccino, Latte and Iced Latte are not available from 2.45am to 4.00am; McFlurry® and Sundae are not available from 3.00am to 8.00am; Pies are not available during Breakfast hours. For quality reasons, we do not deliver Vanilla Cones.
- Breakfast orders are taken until 10.45am except for weekends and public holidays where such orders are taken until 11.45am.
- Lunch / Dinner / Supper orders are taken until 3.45am.
- Prices of meals may vary with your choice of drink. The price of your meal will be reflected on your order form prior to confirmation.
- To facilitate order processing in the case of orders made via McDonald’s app, www.mcdelivery.com.sg or through our McDelivery iOS app and Android app condiments are assigned based on a standard allocation as determined by McDonald’s from time to time at its sole discretion.
- Every Happy Meal® comes with a pre-assigned toy, based on availability.
- Orders on www.mcdelivery.com.sg, iOS app and Android app are subject to a maximum of $199.
- The payment choices are debit/credit card (VISA, MasterCard and American Express only) (“debit/credit card”) and mobile payment (currently DBS PayLah! only), for orders via www.mcdelivery.com.sg, iOS app or Android app. We are currently unable to accept payment by NETS cards, EZlink cards, any ANZ debit/credit cards or any other forms of cashless payments. Payment shall be made at the point of order.
You acknowledge agree and consent that your personal data such as your name, debit/credit card number and card expiry date (for debit/credit card payment) and the mobile numbers (for mobile payment), may be disclosed to third parties (located within and outside of Singapore) processing such cashless payment transactions, including debit/credit card companies, banks and payment gateways provider, and, subject to their respective personal data privacy policies and applicable laws, may be used, processed and stored by such third parties to facilitate payments that you now or subsequently make for orders placed. Once a transaction is complete we may hold a reference to the debit/credit card used (i.e. first 6 and last 4 digits of the card) and the mobile numbers (for mobile payment), which is held against your order transaction details and for any card/bank promotions.
- Once an order is confirmed by McDonald’s, such order cannot be cancelled or modified by you without McDonald’s agreement in writing. Further, subject to applicable law, McDonald’s is not liable to provide a refund once an order has been confirmed and payment (full or part) has been received.
- You agree that McDelivery service may be provided by our third-party delivery partners subject to availability of riders. Your order remarks and requests are subject to McDonald’s sole discretion.
- Although we will endeavour to deliver your food orders within the indicated timeframe, any delivery times stated or agreed or represented are estimates only. Delivery times may be affected by a number of factors, including those outside of our control such failure of equipment, bad weather and/or traffic conditions. While timely delivery is an important commitment, we place equal importance in ensuring the safety of our drivers / riders, and the due observance of traffic regulations.
- McDelivery service is subject to availability of resources. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any order.
- Access to the McDelivery Site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond McDonald’s reasonable control. McDonald’s disclaims all liability for any malfunction, suspension or interruption of the Site, including inaccessibility due to network problems.
- If McDonald’s is prevented or delayed in the performance of any or all of its obligations under this Agreement due to an event of force majeure, then McDonald’s shall be excused performance or the punctual performance, as the case may be, of its said obligations and McDonald’s shall not be liable to you (whether in damages or otherwise) for such non-performance or delay in performance. “Force majeure” means any event which is beyond the control of McDonald’s, and includes exceptional weather conditions, floods, droughts, storms, lightning, high winds, typhoons, earthquakes, natural disasters, acts of God, aircrafts or aerial objects, explosion, fire, war, hostilities, insurgencies, terrorisms, civil commotions, riots, strikes or lock-outs on a city or industrial scale, industrial disputes, industrial actions by workmen, shortage of labour, goods, food or materials, breakdown of machinery or tools or systems; and acts or regulations of government and political interferences with the usual operations of McDonald’s.
- Withdraw consent to receive marketing messages: If you wish to withdraw your consent to receive marketing messages from McDonald’s via the registered phone number or via email, you can do so using the McDonald’s app with the email address registered under your account. If you do not wish to receive push notifications from McDonald’s, you may opt out using your device settings. Your withdrawal notice to receive marketing messages shall be effective twenty-one (21) calendar days from the date of our receipt of your withdrawal notice.
- Withdraw consent to the use of personal data:
- If you wish to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data to McDonald’s, you can delete/de-activate your account: you can select ‘Delete Account’ in the Profile section of the app.
- Upon confirmation of cancellation, all accumulated MyMcDonalds Rewards points in your account will immediately expire. Accordingly, McDonald’s recommends that MyMcDonald’s Rewards members carefully plan all cancellations to avoid unintentional loss of accumulated points.
- If you have other accounts with McDonald’s (i.e. you registered with different email address) and you also wish to withdraw your consent to receive marketing messages from McDonald’s OR wish to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data, you may do so as per aforesaid.
- About Deleting/De-activating accounts:
- Please note that with the de-activation of your account, your consent to allow us to process your personal data will be withdrawn. Such withdrawal may/would result in us being unable to process, administer and/or manage your relationship with us, including any McDelivery orders. Depending on the extent by which you do not permit us to process your personal data or the extent of personal data which you do not provide to us, it may mean that we will not be able to continue the relationship in question.
- If you wish to make a McDelivery order or use the McDonald’s app again in the future, you will need to sign in again as a new customer. Please note that your withdrawal notice to the use of your personal data shall be effective ten (10) business days from the date of our receipt of your withdrawal notice.
- The Terms & Conditions, and any disputes arising from or under the Terms & Conditions, shall be governed by Singapore law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore regarding any such dispute. A person who is not a party to Terms & Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any part of Terms & Conditions.
- We may vary the Terms & Conditions from time to time and any use or continued use of the Site shall be deemed acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. The Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between McDonalds and you with respect to your use of the Site in regards to McDelivery and dealings in connection with McDelivery.
The following Terms and Condition shall additionally apply for McDelivery Inbox Treats Promotions (via SMS and email)
- Promotions and coupon codes must be used in accordance to the minimum spend, promotional period and any other conditions stipulated in the marketing promotion communication sent to you by SMS or email, as the case may be.
- The minimum spend stated for the deals and promotions shall exclude delivery charges.
- Promotion coupon code can only be used once per transaction.
- Promotion coupon code cannot be used with any other on-going promotions, discounts, offers or privileges.
- Promotion coupon code is valid to McDelivery orders made via McDelivery App and Web only and while stocks last.
- McDonald’s reserves the right to change, remove or amend the deals without prior notice.
TERMS & CONDITIONS (PARTIES AT McDONALD’S BOOKING)
By booking the Party with Hanbaobao Pte. Ltd. (Licensee of McDonald’s) (hereinafter called “McDonald’s”), I hereby confirm my agreement to the following Terms & Conditions:
Instore Parties (Parties at McDonald’s)
- Each child must at all times be accompanied at the Party by a parent / adult guardian.
- Parents / guardians are solely responsible for watching and looking after their children at the Party, and for ensuring their safety and their proper behaviour.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, McDONALD’S, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES DO NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, ARISING DURING, FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PARTY.
- McDonald’s has the right to remove from the Party any person who does not follow the Party / site requirements; who engages in dangerous behaviour; who engages in bullying or other anti-social behaviour; or for any other cause deemed reasonable by McDonald’s. McDonald’s shall not, in such event, be liable to make any refund or other compensation.
- The Party duration is 1 hour 45 minutes. Please ensure that all guests arrive on time. An allowance of 15 minutes will be given subject to availability.
- The Party will be cancelled if the host fails to arrive at venue 30 minutes after the allocated time slot. The Deposit paid is non- refundable.
- No outside food or drinks (including alcohol) allowed. McDonald’s has the right to STOP/Cancel the Party immediately for those who does not comply with the Party / site requirements. McDonald’s shall not, in such event, be liable to make any refund or other compensation.
- All Party Pack items distributed at the Party are subject to change without prior notice. You are not allowed to put other outside items inside our Party Packs.
- The gift for the Birthday Celebrant is subject to availability and is for one (1) person (except for twins).
- You may choose to bring your own birthday cake and consume it within the Party area at our restaurant. However, we do not allow any outside food (including cake) to be kept inside our chiller / freezer due to food safety reasons.
- As the time slot of the Party is fixed, outside entertainers (e.g. Magicians, balloon crafters) are strongly discouraged. If there are outside entertainers planned for the Party, please inform our Party Organizer so that he/she can advise you on the best workaround solutions.
- For the safety of everyone including your guests, our employees and customers, Piñata is not allowed in the Party.
- You may put up your own decorations in our Party area. However, this is limited to simple hanging items and balloons, subject to McDonald’s brand guidelines and values that are culturally appropriate for all customers. Such items must be easily removed at the end of the Party without causing damage to our property.
- Booking must be made a minimum of 14 days prior to the party date via our website and will require a non-refundable $150 deposit, specific to party date & time.
You may still make one change to your party booking date/time with the chosen McDonald’s restaurant without forfeiting deposit, subject to availability, more than 3 months from original party date & time.
- Booking deposit is made via our website and is ineligible for MyM Rewards points.
- Non-peak party prices apply to parties from Mondays to Thursdays, except Public Holidays. Peak party prices apply to parties from Fridays to Sundays and Public Holidays.
Instore Parties (Parties at McDonald’s) Add-ons:
- Add-on items can still be ordered directly with your selected party store after booking, and finalized 14 days prior to your party date, while stocks last, visuals are for illustration only.
- Add-on free flow Vanilla soft serve will be applied for the total actual party size, limited to Party duration. i.e. 15 pax Party Invitees = 15 pax receives free flow Vanilla soft serve during Party duration. Vanilla soft serve applies to Vanilla cone only, subject to availability and may be replaced with an alternative flavour.
- Options for Add-on Balloon decorations may differ between various McDonald’s Party rooms, while stocks last, visuals are for illustration only.
- Add-on Balloon decorations may include items from our restaurant property that cannot be removed from restaurant premises.
- Add-on Balloon sculpting is subject to 1 hour duration with 5 standard options, while stocks last, visuals are for illustration only.
McDelivery Parties (Parties at Home)
- Party Exclusive Gift and Birthday Cake are only available with every Party Pack/Party Gift Box purchase, while stocks last.
- Party orders are only available via McDelivery after breakfast hours and while stocks last. Chicken McCrispy® is not available at McDonald’s
Shell Tampines, McDonald’s Shell Hougang, McDonald’s Shell Havelock, McDonald’s Clementi Avenue 3, McDonald’s Parklane and McDonald’s Tampines Kiosk.
- Depending on size of order, deliveries may be made in multiple trips by different riders.
PERSONAL DATA NOTICE & CONSENT
I hereby authorise, agree and consent to allow Hanbaobao Pte. Ltd. and its affiliates (collectively “McDonald’s”) to:
- collect, use, disclose and/or process personal data about me and the Birthday Celebrant that I had previously provided McDonald’s, that I now provide McDonald’s, that I may in future provide McDonald’s with and/or that McDonald’s possesses about me and the Birthday Celebrant including but not limited to my name, my email address, my telephone numbers, and the Birthday Celebrant’s name, age and gender, for the following purposes:
- facilitating, processing, dealing with, administering, managing and/or maintaining the relationship with McDonald's;
- dealing in any matters relating to McDonald's products, services and activities;
- carrying out due diligence and other screening activities, or to prevent or investigate any fraud or breach of contract or unlawful activity, or complying with or as required by any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction;
- conducting research, analysis and development activities (including but not limited to data analytics, surveys and/or profiling) to enhance McDonald's products, services and/or operations, and/or otherwise for McDonald's business operations and purposes;
- storing, hosting, backing up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) of my personal data, whether within or outside Singapore,
(collectively the "Purposes");
- disclose personal data about me and/or the Birthday Celebrant to McDonald's third party service providers and agents ("Representatives") that are engaged by McDonald's to perform certain functions in connection with the Purposes, so long as disclosure is necessary to enable such Representatives to perform the said functions. The Representatives may be located within or outside Singapore. In this regard, I hereby acknowledge, agree and consent that the said Representatives may, to the extent necessary to perform the said functions, collect, use, disclose and/or process personal data about me and/or the Birthday Celebrant.
I hereby represent and warrant that where I provide the personal data of other individuals to McDonald’s, I have the authority and consent of such individuals to disclose their personal data to McDonald’s and Representatives for the Purposes as aforesaid.
If the Birthday Celebrant is below 18 years of age, I confirm that I am the parent / legal guardian of the Birthday Celebrant and I have the authority to disclose his / her personal data to McDonald’s and Representatives for the Purposes as aforesaid.
I acknowledge that should I wish to withdraw my consent in part or whole, I will send an email to McDonald’s Data Protection Officer at email@example.com and provide details of my withdrawal.