Terms & Conditions (Online Services)
Last updated on 29 August 2019
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CAREFULLY READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”). THEY CONTAIN LIMITATIONS ON McDONALD’S LIABILITY AND OTHER PROVISIONS THAT AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
By installing, accessing or using any websites, mobile apps, email newsletters and subscriptions, and other digital properties on which these terms are posted or referenced (together, “online services”), you are entering into a binding agreement with Hanbaobao Pte. Ltd. (“McDonald’s”, “we” or “us”). In the Singapore, which it controls and operates from its headquarters at:
Tower 2 Aperia
The online services are not intended to be used by, or targeted to, anyone under the age of 14. You must be at least 14 years old to use the online services. If you are at least 14 but not yet 18 years old (or the legal age of majority if different in your jurisdiction), then you must review these terms with your parent or guardian and they must understand and agree to these terms in order for you to use the online services.
If you or your parent or guardian do not agree to these terms, then you must immediately stop using the online services and request that McDonald’s delete this online services account that you have created. You can request account deletion by contacting us through the following website www.mcdonalds.com.sg/contact-us/
Please include the email address of the account that you want deleted.
10 Kallang Avenue
Tower 2 Aperia
Attention: Data Protection Officer
1. About the online services.
Availability of products and services. McDonald’s products and services are available in many parts of the world. However, the online services may describe products and services that are not available worldwide.
Obey the rules of the road. Whenever you use the online services, you must obey the rules of the road and all applicable rules and regulations. YOU MUST NOT USE THE ONLINE SERVICES WHILST DRIVING OR WHILST BEHIND THE WHEEL OR CONTROLS OF A VEHICLE THAT IS MOVING OR NOT IN “PARK”. In the interest of safety at all times, you should only use the online services when it is lawful and safe to do so.
You are responsible for your devices and accounts. You are responsible for any devices, software and services needed to use the online services. McDonald’s does not guarantee that the online services will fully function on any particular device or with any particular software. You are also responsible for any messaging and data charges, fees and taxes for your use of the online services, including when we communicate with you by text, email or other means that you choose. You may only use the online services with devices that you own or control and using only the authorized operating system (e.g., Apple iPhone OS for Apple devices). If you create an online services account, you are responsible for keeping the account secure and for all activity under the account. You can only use one online services account and must keep your account information accurate at all times.
McDonald’s right to update or terminate the online services. You understand and consent that (with or without notice) McDonald’s may update, modify or terminate the online services (or your access to them) from time to time, including by pushing updates to (or removing functionality or access from) any McDonald’s mobile app that you have installed on your device.
Updates to these terms. McDonald’s may also update these terms at any time and at its sole discretion. If McDonald’s makes material changes to the terms, we will notify you by any reasonable means such as by posting the new terms in the online service. If you do not agree to the changed terms, then you must immediately stop using the online services and request that McDonald’s delete this online service account that you have created. To delete your account, you can visit us at www.mcdonalds.com.sg/contact-us/
Independent businesses own and operate many restaurants. Whilst McDonald’s operates and controls the online services, it is not responsible for the operation of most restaurants. Most restaurants are instead owned and operated by independent franchisees of McDonald’s and some are operated by McDonald’s subsidiaries (such franchisees and subsidiaries are together, “restaurants”). Each restaurant is independently responsible for its legal and regulatory compliance, for any issues relating to the supply of the products to you, and for any employment related matters in the restaurant. The full name and address of the restaurant owner can be found on your receipt.
Links to job opportunities from the online services. McDonald’s and all restaurants are equal opportunity employers committed to diverse workforces. The online services may provide links to job opportunities posted by McDonald’s or by restaurants. These opportunities are with the restaurant alone (in other words, with the subsidiary or franchisee) and not with McDonald’s or its parent company (McDonald’s Corporation). This means that the restaurant that posted the opportunity is alone responsible for setting the job requirements, all hiring decisions, and all other employment related matters in its business. Neither McDonald’s nor its parent company receives a copy of any application you submit to a restaurant that is a franchisee, neither controls whether you receive an interview or are hired, and neither controls franchisees’ employment policies and practices. Neither McDonald’s nor its parent company employs independent franchisees. If you are hired by a restaurant that is a franchisee, only that franchisee, and not McDonald’s or its parent company (McDonald’s Corporation), will be your employer.
How to contact us. If you have any questions or comments regarding the online services, please see the Contact Us section in the online services or you can always visit us at www.mcdonalds.com.sg/contact-us/
2. Our information practices and communications with you.
Opting out of communications generally. You have a choice in how we communicate with you. You can generally find your communication preferences with instructions on how to opt out in the profile section of the online service that you use. You may also have the ability to change your communication preferences using your device settings amongst others, but not limited to, opting out via push notification. In addition, our communications themselves may include the opportunity to opt out. You understand and agree that you may need to separately manage your communication preferences for each communication method. For example, if you opt out of receiving marketing emails, you may still receive marketing text messages if you’ve opted in to receiving them. Whilst we do our best to offer convenient methods for you to manage your communications preferences, you may need to separately adjust your preferences for each online service. Please note that for some account-related and transactional communications, the only way to stop receiving these communications may be to delete your online services account. Lastly, please note that if you are receiving communications from a McDonald’s franchisee, then you will need to opt out from them directly. For avoidance of doubt, a written request to delete your account takes 30 days to process.
You have the possibility of receiving offers through the online services. The following general terms apply to the offers: (1) the offer may only be available through that particular online service and for the product shown and subject to availability, in participating restaurants only, and until the expiration date; (2) serving times apply (e.g., certain non-breakfast offers may not be available at breakfast serving times); (3) unless otherwise stated each offer expires on redemption; (4) only one offer can be used per restaurant visit; (5) offers are not transferable; and (6) there is no cash alternative. In addition there may be specific terms that apply to the offer which are stated on the app next to the offer. Not all offers may be combined with orders.
You purchase products directly from restaurants. When you redeem offers, you redeem offers directly with a participating restaurant and the contract for supplying the products will be between you and the restaurant that accepts your order (and not with McDonald’s nor any other Members of the McDonald’s System). The restaurant where you collect your products is responsible for preparing the products and providing them to you. YOU FURTHER UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE PURCHASING DIRECTLY FROM RESTAURANTS (AND NOT McDONALD’S OR ANY OTHER MEMBERS OF THE McDONALD’S SYSTEM) AND THAT NEITHER McDONALD’S NOR ANY OTHER MEMBERS OF THE McDONALD’S SYSTEM HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ANY PRODUCTS THAT YOU PURCHASE FROM RESTAURANTS USING ORDERING. McDonald’s Corporation, its subsidiaries, affiliates, their franchisees, agents, representatives, and agencies and their officers, directors, and employees are together, “Members of the McDonald’s System”.
About the products in the online services. All products are subject to availability at the restaurant where you collect your order. Some restaurants do not sell all products. Images of products and packaging on the online services are examples only and may not be identical to the product or packaging you receive from a restaurant. Differences may be due your device’s display of colours or factors such as the ingredients used, the supplier, the region of the country and the season of the year.
About the prices in ordering. Each restaurant independently determines its own prices and independently applies the local sales tax rate or any fees required by law. Prices include prevailing Goods and Services Tax (“GST”) at the current rate of 7% (“9% between 2021 and 2025”) or such other Tax and/or rate as may be determined by local law from time to time. Certain offers and pricing may not be available for all orders at all locations. In the event you discover an error in the price of the product charged to you, please contact the restaurant where you purchased the product to seek a refund of the difference.
Refunds and your consumer rights. If you desire to seek a refund for any reason, including if the products are unsatisfactory or for other reasons, please contact the restaurant where you purchased the product regarding any refund due to you. Your legal rights in this respect are not affected by anything in these terms.
4. Ownership and Licenses for the online services.
McDonald’s intellectual property ownership. Any and all rights in the online services are and shall remain the exclusive property of McDonald’s or its licensors. For purposes of clarity, “online services” includes any and all content on the online services, such as, but not limited to, text, images, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, audio, video, data and other materials (together, “content”) as well as any part of the online services. The online services are licensed, not sold, to you. Nothing in these terms intends to transfer any such rights to, or to vest any such rights in, you. You may not take any action to jeopardize, limit or interfere with McDonald’s or its licensors’ rights.
Your license to use the online services. Subject to these terms, you are granted a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to use the online services solely for your own personal, non-commercial purposes solely in accordance with these terms. For purposes of clarity, “Use” includes access, interact with, and display. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise, except for the licenses and rights these terms expressly grant to you. McDonald’s reserves all other rights.
Trademark information. Trademarks, service marks, and all graphical elements, including the look and feel appearing on the online services, are distinctive and protected trademarks or trade dress of McDonald’s or licensors. The online services may also contain various third-party names, trademarks, and service marks that are the property of their respective owners.
5. User submissions and unsolicited ideas
User submissions. Some online services may allow you to send comments, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, photographs, questions, complaints or other information posted or communicated to McDonald’s through the online services (together, “submissions”). You understand that by submitting any information to McDonald’s through the online services, you grant McDonald’s a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, sublicense to others, modify, translate, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, and publicly perform the submissions, including to use them for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without approval from or compensation to you or any other person, including to use them for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without approval from or compensation to you or any other person. McDonald’s will not be required to treat any submissions as confidential.
Unsolicited ideas. It is McDonald’s policy not to consider unsolicited ideas. While we appreciate you taking the time to consider McDonald’s, we’re unable to review new ideas from outside the McDonald’s system. You expressly waive any and all claims against McDonald’s and Members of the McDonald’s System in connection with McDonald’s consideration, use or development of any product, design, concept or other materials similar or identical to your submission now or in the future. Please see McDonald’s App FAQs for more information.
6. Acceptable uses and restrictions for the online services.
Acceptable uses and other restrictions. With respect to the online services (which includes content), you may not, and may not allow third parties, to:
- Use the online services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms;
- Delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices;
- Attempt to obtain ownership or title to the online services, including the content;
- Use, copy, distribute, republish, display, disclose, upload, post, or transmit the online services in any commercial manner;
- Rent, lease, sell, sub-license, loan, translate, merge, adapt, assign or transfer the online services, or combine them with, or incorporate them into, any other programs or services;
- Disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer, copy in source or object code format, or create derivative works based on the online services;
- Transfer, provide, export or re-export the online services in violations of an embargo, trade sanction, or other technology control or export laws and regulations you also represent and warrant that you are not in contravention of any Singapore laws or regulations including, but not limited to, the Prevention of Corruption Act Chapter (241).
- Use or launch any unauthorized technology or automated system to access the online services or extract content from the online services, including but not limited to spiders, robots, screen scrapers, or offline readers;
- Attempt to disable, damage, overburden, impair or gain unauthorized access to the online services, McDonald’s network or any user accounts associated with the online services.
7. Limitations on liability and disclaimers.
Limitations on McDonald’s liability. NEITHER McDONALD’S NOR ANY OTHER MEMBERS OF THE McDONALD’S SYSTEM SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOST PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS DAMAGE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST DATA, PERSONAL INJURY, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE ONLINE SERVICES. NOTHING IN THIS SECTION IS INTENDED TO LIMIT McDONALD’S LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES TO THE EXTENT CAUSED BY McDONALD’S OWN NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR INTENTIONAL OR UNLAWFUL MISCONDUCT. ADDITIONALLY, NOTHING IN THIS SECTION IS INTENDED TO LIMIT OR ALTER YOUR RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER THAT CANNOT BE LIMITED OR ALTERED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. McDonald’s reserves all legal rights to recover damages or other compensation under these terms or as allowed by law.
McDonald’s provides the online services “AS-IS” and without any warranties. The online services may include inaccuracies or errors. McDONALD’s PROVIDES THE ONLINE SERVICES “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. McDONALD’S DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. McDONALD’S DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION THAT THE ONLINE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE ONLINE SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE ONLINE SERVICES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST McDONALD’S AND ALL OTHER MEMBERS OF THE McDONALD’S SYSTEM FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE ONLINE SERVICES IS TO STOP USING THEM. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
Third party services. The online services may link to or allow you to use third-party websites, downloadable materials, content, social networks, or other digital services (together, “third party services”). These third parties may have their separate terms and conditions or privacy policies that you should review and understand before using them. McDonald’s does not endorse and is not associated with any of these third party services. McDONALD’S HAS AND ALL OTHER MEMBERS OF THE McDONALD’S SYSTEM HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THESE THIRD PARTY SERVICES.
Events beyond our control. McDONALD’S HAS AND OTHER MEMBERS OF THE McDONALD’S SYSTEM HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR McDONALD’S FAILURE TO PERFORM ANY OF ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER THESE TERMS CAUSED BY OR RELATED TO ANY EVENT BEYOND MCDONALD’S REASONABLE CONTROL. If such an event occurs, then McDonald’s obligations under these terms will be suspended for the duration of the event; and McDonald’s may, but is not required to, use reasonable endeavors to find a solution by which its obligations under these terms may be performed despite the event.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction. Arising out of the services you shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore for the purpose of any suit, action or other proceeding related to or arising out of this Agreement.
8. Apple Applications
These terms incorporate and supplement the Apple, Inc. (“Apple”) terms and Conditions (available at http://www.apple.com/legal/itunes/us/terms.html#service), including the Licensed Application End User terms therein (“Apple terms”). If you are using the online services through Apple application (“Apple Application”), you also acknowledge and agree:
- Apple has no obligation at all to provide any support or maintenance services in relation to the Apple Application. If you have any maintenance or support questions in relation to the Apple Apps, please contact McDonald’s, not Apple, using the above Support Services details;
- except as otherwise expressly set out in these terms, any claims relating to the possession or use of the Apple Application are between you and McDonald’s (and not between you, or anyone else, and Apple); and
- in the event of any claim by a third party that your possession or use (in accordance with these terms) of the Apple Application infringes any intellectual property rights, Apple will not be responsible or liable to you in relation to that claim;
If the Apple Application that you have purchased does not conform to any warranty applying to it, you may notify Apple, which may refund the purchase price of the Apple Application to you subject to then-current Apple terms and conditions. Subject to that, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Apple does not give or enter into any warranty, condition or other term in relation to the Apple Application and will not be liable to you for any claims, losses, costs or expenses of whatever nature in relation to the Apple Application or as a result of you or anyone else using the Apple Application or relying on any of its content.
- McDonald’s makes no representation that the online services are appropriate or available outside of Singapore. If you use the online services from other locations you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore for the purpose of any suit, action or other proceeding related to or arising out of the services.
- Although these terms govern the online services as between McDonald’s and you only (and although Apple is not a party to and no other Members of the McDonald’s System are parties to, these terms), Apple and other Members of the McDonald’s System are third party beneficiaries under these terms and will have the right to enforce against you those rights that McDonald’s holds under these terms to the extent such terms may pertain to them; there are no other third beneficiaries under these terms.
- The terms are written in English. Any translation of the terms into another language is provided solely for your convenience, and to the extent there is any conflict between the two, the English version controls.
- On termination of these terms or of your permission to use the online services, all rights granted to you under terms shall cease; however, these terms will continue to apply to your prior use of the online services and anything relating to or arising from such use. Upon termination, all of rights of McDonald’s and other Members of the McDonald’s System, including all intellectual property rights, proprietary rights, and licenses in these terms shall survive, as well all restrictions on use, all limitations on liability and disclaimers.
- Each of the terms and conditions in these terms are severable and operate separately. If any of them are unlawful, void or unenforceable, then the remaining terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- If McDonald’s fails to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these terms, or if McDonald’s does not enforce its rights against you, or delays in doing so, that will not mean that McDonald’s has waived its rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations.
- McDonald’s may transfer its rights and obligations under these terms to another organization or entity, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these terms. You may only transfer your rights or obligations under these terms to another person if McDonald’s agrees in writing.
TERMS & CONDITIONS (MCDELIVERY®)
Last updated on 29 August 2019
These Terms & Conditions apply to single orders amounting to below S$200.00 (subject to the minimum order as defined below) that are placed with Hanbaobao Pte. Ltd. (Licensee of McDonald’s) (“McDonald’s”) through www.mcdelivery.com.sg or through our McDelivery iOS app and Android app or the McDelivery hotline at tel: 6777 3777 (each, an “order”).
- A S$4.00 surcharge applies for every order made via www.mcdelivery.com.sg, McDelivery iOS app, Android app and McDelivery hotline at tel: 6777 3777.
- Islandwide delivery of each order to a single delivery point with minimum order of S$10.00 per order, with the following exceptions:
Minimum order of S$60.00 applies for Jurong Industrial Area / Tuas, Changi / Loyang, Ocean Drive (Sentosa), Marina Bay Sands / Marina South, Lim Chu Kang Area / Kranji, Seletar Area / Punggol Island and selected remote areas as determined by our Site. Our Site will prompt you or our hotline personnel will inform you if our system determines that you fall within the above areas.
- Purchase of McCafe drinks via McDelivery are not eligible for McCafe Devotee app stamps.
- Curry, BBQ or Sweet & Sour Sauce (your choice of sauce and subject always to availability) are provided without extra charge as follows:
Happy Sharing Box A:
Chicken McNuggets® (12 pc) + McWings® (8 pc)
*2 sauce units *plus 2 sauce units (only on request) Happy Sharing Box B:
Chicken McNuggets® (6 pc) + McWings® (4 pc)
*1 sauce unit *plus 1 sauce unit (only on request) 20 pc Chicken McNuggets® *4 sauce units 9 pc Chicken McNuggets® *2 sauce units 6 pc Chicken McNuggets® *1 sauce unit 4 pc Chicken McNuggets® 1 sauce unit (only on request) Extra Value Meal™ without Chicken McNuggets® 1 sauce unit (only on request)
- A charge of S$0.30 per sauce unit is payable by you for any additional sauce unit requested by you.
- Special order requests (e.g. without sauce, additional vegetables, no ice etc.) are not available via web ordering, iOS app and Android app. Customers with special orders are advised to call our McDelivery hotline at tel: 6777 3777. Please note that a S$4.00 surcharge applies for orders through the hotline.
- In order for us to maintain high standards of quality and hygiene, there are periods of equipment maintenance during which certain food items will not be available – McCafe® Cappuccino, Latte and Iced Latte are not available from 2.45am to 4.00am; McFlurry® and Sundae are not available from 3.00am to 8.00am; Pies are not available during Breakfast hours. For quality reasons, we do not deliver Vanilla Cones.
- Breakfast orders are taken until 10.45am except for weekends and public holidays where such orders are taken until 11.45am.
- Lunch / Dinner / Supper orders are taken until 3.45am.
- Prices of meals may vary with your choice of drink. The price of your meal will be reflected on your order form prior to confirmation.
- To facilitate order processing in the case of orders made via www.mcdelivery.com.sg or through our McDelivery iOS app and Android app condiments are assigned based on a standard allocation as determined by McDonald’s from time to time at its sole discretion. For any requests for any non-standard condiments, please order via the McDelivery hotline.
- Every Happy Meal® comes with a pre-assigned toy, based on availability.
- Orders on www.mcdelivery.com.sg, iOS app and Android app are subject to a maximum of S$500.00. For amounts above that limit, please call the McDelivery hotline at tel: 6777 3777. Single orders amounting to S$200.00 and above are not governed under these Terms & Conditions. Instead, they are governed under the Terms & Conditions (Corporate Orders) located at https://corporateorder.mcdonalds.com.sg.
- The payment choices are either cash, debit/credit card (VISA and MasterCard only) (“debit/credit card”) or DBS PayLah! for orders via www.mcdelivery.com.sg, iOS app or Android app. We are currently unable to accept payment by NETS cards, EZlink cards, any ANZ debit/credit cards or any other forms of cashless payments. For orders via our call centre, only cash payment will be accepted.
Where payment is made by debit/credit card , you acknowledge agree and consent that your personal data such as your name and debit/credit card number may be disclosed to third parties (located within and outside of Singapore) processing such debit/credit card transactions, including debit/credit card companies, banks and payment gateways, and, subject to their respective personal data privacy policies and applicable laws, may be used, processed and stored by such third parties to facilitate payments that you now or subsequently make for orders placed. We do not store or process debit/credit card details on our Sites. Any debit/credit card details you provide are processed by our payment gateway provider, who hold and process any credit card details provided. Once a transaction is complete we may hold a reference to the debit/credit card used, which is held against your order transaction details.
- Payment via debit/credit card (VISA / MasterCard) shall be made at the point of order. Cash payment shall be made at point of delivery of food. For cash payment at the point of delivery, please have exact amount ready – McDonald’s may not be able to provide any change for payment at the point of delivery.
- Once an order is confirmed by McDonald’s, such order cannot be cancelled or modified by you without McDonald’s agreement in writing. Further, subject to applicable law, McDonald’s is not liable to provide a refund once an order has been confirmed and payment (full or part) has been received.
- Although we will endeavour to deliver your food orders within the indicated timeframe, any delivery times stated or agreed or represented are estimates only. Delivery times may be affected by a number of factors, including those outside of our control such failure of equipment, bad weather and/or traffic conditions. While timely delivery is an important commitment, we place equal importance in ensuring the safety of our drivers / riders, and the due observance of traffic regulations.
- McDelivery service is subject to availability of resources. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any order.
- Access to the McDelivery Site or hotline may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond McDonald’s reasonable control. McDonald’s disclaims all liability for any malfunction, suspension or interruption of the Site or hotline, including inaccessibility due to network problems.
- If McDonald’s is prevented or delayed in the performance of any or all of its obligations under this Agreement due to an event of force majeure, then McDonald’s shall be excused performance or the punctual performance, as the case may be, of its said obligations and McDonald’s shall not be liable to you (whether in damages or otherwise) for such non-performance or delay in performance. “Force majeure” means any event which is beyond the control of McDonald’s, and includes exceptional weather conditions, floods, droughts, storms, lightning, high winds, typhoons, earthquakes, natural disasters, acts of God, aircrafts or aerial objects, explosion, fire, war, hostilities, insurgencies, terrorisms, civil commotions, riots, strikes or lock-outs on a city or industrial scale, industrial disputes, industrial actions by workmen, shortage of labour, goods, food or materials, breakdown of machinery or tools or systems; and acts or regulations of government and political interferences with the usual operations of McDonald’s.
- The Terms & Conditions, and any disputes arising from or under the Terms & Conditions, shall be governed by Singapore law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore regarding any such dispute. A person who is not a party to Terms & Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any part of Terms & Conditions.
- We may vary the Terms & Conditions from time to time and any use or continued use of the Site shall be deemed acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. The Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between McDonalds and you with respect to your use of the Site in regards to McDelivery and dealings in connection with McDelivery.
The Following Terms and Condition shall additionally apply for McDelivery Treats Promotions (via SMS and email)
- Promotions and coupon codes must be used in accordance to the minimum spend, promotional period and any other conditions stipulated in the McDelivery Treats promotion communication sent to you by SMS or email, as the case may be.
- The minimum spend stated for the McDelivery Treats promotion shall exclude delivery charges.
- Promotion coupon code can only be used once per transaction.
- Promotion coupon code cannot be used with any other on-going promotions, discounts, offers or privileges.