1. What is the current toy for Happy Meal®?
For current Happy Meal Toy offers, please refer to this link.
2. Can I order Happy Meal via McDelivery service?
Yes, happy meals can be ordered via our McDelivery webpage and mobile app.
3. I am looking for a particular toy and would like to know which store still has it.
Please click on our “Locate us” tab. You will be able to find the contact details of our stores. You may wish to contact your preferred store directly to enquire on the availability of the toys.
4. Can I exchange the old Happy Meal toy with a complete packaging to a new/another character?
We are unable to support exchanges due to safety considerations involved for exchange of toys and new designs or series of toys are released on a regular basis and this is also out of fairness to all customers.
5. Can Happy Meals be part of a balanced diet for kids?
Yes, McDonald's Happy Meals can be part of a well-balanced diet for kids. In fact, kids' meals at McDonald's offer age-appropriate portion sizes and contain at least nine important nutrients that growing kids need, including calcium, iron, zinc, B vitamins, vitamin C, and other vitamins and minerals (according to the US Food and Drug Administration), depending on choices made. McDonald's Singapore offers mix 'N' match Happy Meals which allows parents to create a balanced meal for their children simply by choosing an entrée, a side and drink from a wide range of wholesome choices including Corn Cup and Apple Slices. By offering greater choice, we aim to help children eat balanced meals, while encouraging the right balance between calories consumed and energy expended through physical activity.
6. When are new Happy Meal toys launched?
New sets of Happy Meal premiums are typically released on Thursdays at 11am.