1. What is this new McDonald’s App?
The McDonald’s App is a new app designed for all loyal customers and fans of McDonald’s so they can be rewarded with special deals to better enjoy their favourite menu items. With various functions and tabs like McDelivery, Deals, Feedback and information on the latest promotional items, it is now easy to enjoy everything McDonald’s has to offer within a single app.
2. How is it different from the other McDonald’s apps like My Feedback, McCafé, etc.?
The McDonald’s makes it more convenient for you to access all the various functions and information within a single app.
3. What will happen to all my other McDonald’s apps and deals that I’ve accumulated?
With the consolidation of all the apps under the new McDonald’s App, apps like My Feedback and McCafé® Devotee apps will no longer be in use. These apps and their deals will also expire with the launch of the McDonald’s App, where new and exciting deals will be made available!
4. The McDonald’s app has a McDelivery tab, does that mean I can delete my McDelivery app?
You can order McDelivery® via the new McDonald’s app but you may receive personalized push messages via the McDelivery® app!
5. Can I use the same email and password on my McDelivery app for the McDonald’s app?
You will still need to create a new account when setting up your McDonald’s app, but you can use your existing McDelivery® email/password when you order McDelivery® page.
6. I currently do not have any McDonald’s-related apps. Do I need to download both the McDonald’s app and McDelivery app?
You can access McDelivery via the McDonald’s app.
7. Can I use the new McDonald’s App in other countries?
Yes, you may use the app in other countries. All you have to do is to indicate which country you are currently in under the app’s setting. Do note that you can only use the deals available for that market, e.g. Deals for McDonald’s Singapore is only redeemable in Singapore.
8. Can I share deals with others?
The McDonald’s App and access to the deals available are tied strictly to your account created. You may instead encourage your friends to download the app – it’s free and they can also enjoy deals that come with the McDonald’s App.
9. Why are my deals different (as compared to someone else’s account)?
Our deals are personalised! This means that some of the deals may be exclusive just for you. The deals are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the account that it was meant for.
GETTING MY APP TO WORK
1. How do I redeem my deals?
After downloading the McDonald’s App from your app store, the app will guide you through a step-by-step process to create an Account that will give you access to various deals. With the McDonald’s App, you can redeem various kinds of deals at our restaurants’ Front Counter, Self-Order Kiosk and even Drive-Thru! Just keep a lookout for the Tutorial video in the app.
2. How do I know when a new deal is available?
We have new deals regularly! To avoid missing out on the latest deals, you can have the app’s notifications turned on, and be alerted when deals are available in your area.
3. Can I run the McDonald’s App on a tablet? I have multiple devices, can I still use the app on my devices?
Please note that the McDonald’s App is designed to be used on smartphones only.
4. Can I use the McDonald’s App without a data connection?
The McDonald’s App requires a data connection and cannot be used offline.
5. I am having issues registering. Why is this so?
The McDonald’s app currently supports Android 5 upwards and iOS 11. Do also ensure that you have the latest version of the app. Do note that the app will not work on devices that have been ‘jailbroken’. If you’re still having issues, do reach out to us via the “Contact Us” tab. Do note that your password must begin with a letter or number, have at least 8 characters, contain 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase and 1 digit E.g. “McDonalds123#” is accepted, but “#McDonalds123” is not accepted.
6. What happens if I forget my password?
Not to worry, you can still access your McDonald’s App account. You can click on the ‘Can’t remember your password?’ link on the log in page and follow the instructions sent to your registered email to reset your password.
7. How do I update my personal details?
You can change your personal details when you click on the ‘Edit’ tab when you are in the ‘My Account’ page.
8. Can I change my email address under my profile?
You can edit it when you click on the ‘Edit’ tab when you are in the ‘My Account’ page.
9. Will the stamps on my McCafé® Devotee App be automatically transferred to the new McDonald’s App?
Unfortunately, deals, stamps or rewards from apps like the McCafé® Devotee App cannot be transferred to the new App.
10. What is the difference between the “Feedback” tab and the “Contact us” tab?
The “Feedback” tab helps our valued customers share their feedback on our products, service or experience with us. Our “Contact us” tab is for customers who need assistance with their account details.
11. The page hung and couldn’t load when I tried to redeem my deal. Now, the deal is gone. What should I do?
If it is a repeatable deal, it will return the next day. If not, unfortunately it is no longer available. Fret not, do keep a look for upcoming deals! Kindly reach out to our friendly crew who will be able to assist you.
12. The QR code and/or scanner is not working. How can I still redeem my deal(s)?
You can still redeem your deal by tapping on the QR code for an alpha-numeric code. You can then show the alpha-numeric code to a crew or type it in the kiosk to claim your deal. Our Guest Experiences Leaders, Family Ambassadors and crew are always close by to help you.
ABOUT MY DEALS
1. I have more than one deal. Can I redeem more than one deal at the same time?
You may only redeem one deal per transaction.
2. How long do I have to redeem my deal? Will it expire?
All deals are individually labeled with an expiry date and its terms and conditions. You can find the information in deals terms and conditions.
3. My deal has expired, but I still want to use it. Is that possible?
Sorry Sir/Madam, the deal you are looking to redeem has expired. But don’t worry, as an App user, there are new deals that will be made available. Check back in to your App for the latest deals or enable the App’s notification to get alerts.
4. I accidentally hit the “REDEEM NOW” button and was not able to scan the QR code within the redemption countdown time. Is my deal gone?
If it is a repeatable deal, it will return the next day. If not, unfortunately it is no longer available. Fret not, do keep a look for upcoming deals! If you experience any other issues, you can always drop us a note at “Contact us”.
5. Am I able to use the deals at any time of the day?
It depends! You may notice that there are many different deals to choose from. Each deal will have their own time of day or redemption period, e.g. breakfast deals and food items can be redeemed during breakfast hours.
6. Can I change my deal(s) for a similar priced product?
Unfortunately, the deals are not transferrable or replaceable.
7. Can I do the redemption at all your restaurants in Singapore?
Depending on the specific deal and item, some may be limited to availability at certain stores, Dessert Kiosks, McCafé® or while stocks last.
8. If the deal that I received is out of stock, will I get a replacement?
Our deals are limited while stocks last. But don’t worry, keep a look out for more exciting deals that are coming!
9. Is it possible to use a voucher/BOG card together with a deal?
Unfortunately, vouchers/BOG cards or other promotions are not able to be used on top of the McDonald’s App deal.
10. I’ve already made payment for my order. But now I want to use my deal. Can I still redeem/use my deal?
Unfortunately, once payment is made, we cannot use the deal for a completed purchase. Please visit us again to redeem the deals!
McDonald’s® My Feedback Application
1. I cannot see the store that I visited in the screen.
You must be in the vicinity of the store for it to appear in the home screen. If you are in the vicinity but still cannot see it in the home screen, make sure that you have your location services enabled. If all else fails, reach out to our friendly crew for assistance.
2. When I attempt to open a survey, it tells me I have reached my limit.
There are restrictions in place to how many surveys a user is able to complete on the same day or within the month.
3. The screen is freezing when I attempt to submit.
This is likely due to weak connection. Try restarting the app.
4. I am in the middle of completing a survey but cannot move to the next question.
Check that you have entered a response on the current screen. When a response is entered, the survey will normally switch automatically to the next screen. If this does not happen, try hitting the next button.
5. The app keeps shutting down by itself.
The operating system on your device might be out-dated. It is recommended that you use the latest operating system.
6. What is My Rewards?
When you successfully submit a feedback, you will receive a reward on the 'Deals' page in the McDonald's app. The reward is valid for a limited time. Terms and conditions of use apply.
7. Can I choose what reward I get?
You will receive a reward on the 'Deals' page in the McDonald's app. The reward may be updated from time to time, do refer to the McDonald's app for more details on the reward. The reward is valid for a limited time. Terms and conditions of use apply.
8. How do I redeem my reward?
You can redeem it the same way as any other McDonald's app deal. Your reward is valid for a limited time. Visit a participating store and click redeem and activate when you are ready to place your order. If you need assistance, you can reach out to our friendly crew. We will not need to touch your phone or access any personal information. Remember to check the expiry date on each reward as they are only valid for a limited time.
9. My reward has disappeared from the app. What has happened?
Rewards will automatically disappear from the 'Deals' page if:
1a) It has been redeemed/deleted; OR
2b) The reward has expired.
1a) It has been redeemed/deleted; OR
2b) The reward has expired.