Delivery Charges /Pricing
1. What is the delivery charge for McDelivery?
As McDelivery is a service that is provided 24/7, there is a standard delivery surcharge of $4.00 for every order made.
2. Is there a minimum order value for delivery?
Yes, a minimum order of $10 applies to all McDelivery orders. For deliveries to addresses in Jurong Industrial Area / Tuas, Changi / Loyang, Ocean Drive (Sentosa), Marina Bay Sands / Marina South, Lim Chu Kang Area / Kranji, Seletar Area / Punggol Island and selected remote areas as determined by our Site, the minimum order is $60.
3. Why is there a minimum order value of $60 for delivery in this area?
To enhance the speed and efficiency of our delivery services, we have imposed a minimum order value of $60 for deliveries to Jurong Industrial Area / Tuas, Changi / Loyang, Ocean Drive (Sentosa), Marina Bay Sands / Marina South, Lim Chu Kang Area / Kranji, Seletar Area / Punggol Island and selected remote areas as determined by our Site. This is in line with industry practice and it is also competitive to similar services. This will allow us to enhance the quality of our popular McDelivery 24/7 service.
4. What will happen if my order does not reach the minimum amount of $60?
The order will not be processed in our system. A minimum value of $60 will be required for the order, on top of the delivery surcharge.
5. Can the delivery surcharge be considered as part of the minimum order amount?
No. The $60 minimum order amount is limited to the food order. The delivery surcharge is a separate charge.
6. Will you be increasing your minimum order value for ALL addresses? Or is this only for the Jurong Industrial Area / Tuas, Changi / Loyang, Ocean Drive (Sentosa), Marina Bay Sands / Marina South, Lim Chu Kang Area / Kranji, Seletar Area / Punggol Island?
No, we currently have no plans to do so and the minimum order value for all other areas will remain at $10. The $60 minimum order is only applicable to the Jurong Industrial Area / Tuas, Changi / Loyang, Ocean Drive (Sentosa), Marina Bay Sands / Marina South, Lim Chu Kang Area / Kranji, Seletar Area / Punggol Island and selected remote areas as determined by our Site.
7. Why are McDelivery items more expensive?
McDelivery is a 24/7 service and we deliver islandwide. It is also an added convenience to customers. As the business model and costs are different, we are therefore unable to offer the same prices as those you can find in our restaurants.
1. Can I order McCafe® items for McDelivery?
Yes, selected McCafe items are available via McDelivery Service.
2. How do I start ordering?
Click on ‘Start New Order’ on the main page banner. The estimated delivery time to your location will be shown upon selecting your delivery address. Start adding items from the menu to your shopping bag. If you haven’t logged in, you need to sign in before adding items. When you’ve finalised your order, click the ‘Checkout’ button at the bottom of your shopping bag.
3. How do I place an advance order?
Click on ‘Order in advance’ from the top menu and select your delivery time and address. Choose items from the menu and click the ‘Checkout’ button when you’re done. If you haven’t logged in, you need to sign in before selecting menu items.
4. How do I amend/remove items from my shopping bag?
To amend the items, you may click on the edit icon where you may change the quantity or the choice of items. Upon the amendments, click ‘Save’ to reflect the changes. To delete the items, you may click on the delete icon where you may remove the selected items. Upon the amendments, click ‘Save' to reflect the changes.
5. How long do I need to wait for my order?
The delivery time is subject to weather conditions and quantity of the order.
6. Why am I not able to place an order for your regular products at 4:00 am?
This is to give our outlet ample time for our delivery hubs to prepare the equipment for transition to Breakfast Menu.
7. The website/ application keeps showing RSDS error, what does that mean?
It is likely that the store that has been assigned to your postal code is facing an overwhelming amount of orders and is unable to take in your order. You may contact our 24/7 hotline at 67773777 for assistance.
8. I couldn’t order lunch items on McDelivery even though it is already 11am (Weekday) / 12pm (Weekend), why is it so?
As our restaurants require some time to prepare for the changeover in menu, the ordering time for lunch items commences at 11.45am on weekdays and 12.45pm on weekends.
9. Why are my orders not accepted?
Your order is important to us and we aim to fulfill all orders in a timely manner. There may be times when we are unable to accept an order due to unforeseen circumstances such as overwhelming demand or bad weather conditions. In such cases, we seek your kind understanding that we may have to decline your order so as to ensure the quality of the food that is served.
10. What should I do if there is a discrepancy (i.e. missing or wrong items delivered) in my order?
Should you face any discrepancies in your order, please contact the restaurant indicated on your McDelivery receipt immediately.
11. I have a large order. Can I order online?
You can order through our website for orders below $199.
12. Why are you no longer taking in orders via the Call Centre?
We are encouraging customers to order through the McDelivery mobile app and web platforms. This is because we are transforming McDelivery into a digital experience for our customers.
1. What are the payment options available to me?
We accept payment by American Express (AMEX),credit /debit card (VISA or MASTERCARD only) on McDelivery.com.sg and McDelivery Mobile App.
2. How should I enter my credit card number?
Please enter only the 16-digit card number, without spaces.
3. What is CVV2?
CVV2 is a 3-digit security code printed on the back of credit cards for internet transactions. It is always the last group of numbers in the signature space on your Visa or MasterCard. The CVV2 is usually preceded by your card number and helps to confirm that a genuine card is being used during a transaction.
4. Why are you no longer accepting cash?
For our customers’ added safety, we are adopting cashless payment along with contactless delivery. These are part of our precautionary efforts to help flatten the curve together.
5. Why can’t I use McDonald’s Gift Certificates for McDelivery orders? It is stated in the TnCs that it can be redeemed via McDelivery.
Sorry Sir/ Mdm, from 11 May, our gift certificates can only be redeemed at our stores. To explain, we are adopting cashless payment along with contactless delivery for the added safety of our customers, as part of our efforts to flatten the coronavirus curve. At the same time, we are also transforming McDelivery into a digital experience and want to encourage our customers to order via McDelivery website or app.
6. I do not have a credit / debit card. So how am I going to order on the app or web?
Sorry Sir / Mdm, we are currently only able to accept cashless payment on our digital platforms.
7. Do you accept GEBIZ, E-envoice and Cheque payment on your McDelivery service?
No, we can only accept credit /debit card for our McDelivery service.
1. How do I check the status of my order?
Click on ‘Track My Order’ from the top menu and enter your order number (you can find your order number in the confirmation email sent to you after your payment was received).
2. How do I order extra condiments?
Click on the dropdown arrows next to each condiment to select the quantity you want (there is a limit on the maximum number of condiments you may order). Please note that you may be entitled to a certain quantity of free Nugget Sauces (Curry, BBQ and Sweet & Sour), depending on your order. Additional units of Nugget Sauce will be charged at $0.30 each. For more information please visit this link.
3. Who can I speak to with regards to this policy? I am very unhappy and feel that this is unfair.
Please rest assured that we take every feedback very seriously and will convey your sentiments to our management for their review. You can also submit your feedback at the “Contact Us” page via our website to share your thoughts. Thank you.