1. Why are you not accepting large orders anymore?
We are migrating our Corporate Large orders to our McDelivery service as a single ordering platform at McDonald’s with more menu choices.
2. When did the termination of the corporate large order took effect?
The Corporate large order service was terminated last 22nd December 2019.
3. I have a large order. Can I order online?
You can order through our website for orders below $199.
4. Do I need to place my large order in advance?
Kindly place the order at least 3 working days in advance for large order so that the outlet handling your order will have sufficient time to prepare logistics.
5. Can I get a free delivery for my large order?
The delivery charge of $4 is still applicable for large orders. The standard minimum food order of $10 applies to all McDelivery orders however, for deliveries to certain areas the minimum order is $60. For more information on the use of McDelivery service, click here.
6. I ordered through the McDelivery website but was not able to proceed with my order. Why is this so?
You may not be able to proceed with the order if your order exceeds $199. Our online ordering can only accept orders up to $199.
7. Can I place a large order directly at your outlet? What are the modes of payments that are accepted? Do you deliver the orders?
Yes, you can place orders directly with our outlets. Payment needs to be made in full at the time when the order is placed. Our outlets accept Credit Card and Cash Payments. This is a self-collection service. We do not offer delivery service from our outlets.
8. I have a limited budget for my large order, will I be able to get a discounted rate through your McDelivery service?
The prices of the products are indicated on the McDelivery website and App. We are unable to offer further discounts for bulk purchases.
9. Are we able to get the full build of the product through McDelivery Large orders?
Yes, however, due to food safety and quality, we can only serve up to 100 items in an order.
1. Do you accept GEBIZ, E-invoice and Cheque payment on your McDelivery service?
No, we can only accept credit card or cash payment for our McDelivery service.
2. I can only pay by e-invoice or GE-BIZ as I am ordering from the government sector, will you accommodate our large order?
Sorry Mdm/Sir, our McDelivery service can only accept Cash and Credit / Debit card payments.