McDonald’s favourite feline friend is back again, this time with a fairy tale twist! The limited edition Hello Kitty Fairy Tales collection features a series of six Hello Kitty characters each decked out in costumes inspired by fairy tale characters:
- Wizard of Oz Hello Kitty (30 May to 5 June)*
- Little Red Riding Hood Hello Kitty (6 June to 12 June)*
- The Frog Prince Hello Kitty (13 June to 19 June)*
- The Ugly Duckling (20 June to 26 June)*
- The Singing Bone (27 June to 3 July)*
- McDelivery Hello Kitty (Only available through McDelivery, will be sold from 30 May)*
*Whilst stocks last
The Hello Kitty Fairy Tales plushies are available for $4.60 each with every purchase of an Extra Value Meal at any McDonald’s outlet, with the exception of the McDelivery Hello Kitty plush toy which is only available for purchase via McDelivery. Alternatively, you can also purchase each of the Hello Kitty plushies without an Extra Value Meal for $10 each at any McDonald’s outlet.
The latest Hello Kitty plushies kick-start a month of fun activities, with McDonald’s encouraging youths in Singapore to relax, have fun and Go Play! Visit www.mcdgoplay.com to check out the “fun-tastic” savings, exciting contests and activities in store for this season of fun!