Keeping our restaurants and deliveries clean & safe.
The safety and well-being of our employees and customers is important.
In our fight against COVID-19, we are stepping up precautionary measures to ensure a clean and safe dining experience for you.
Ensuring clean and safe restaurants.
Here’s what we are doing to keep our establishments even more hygienic:
- Daily temperature checks for all McDonald’s staff and suppliers.
- Our employees will don I’M COOL stickers to certify that they are fit for work.
- Increased frequency of sanitisation measures at all customer touchpoints. This includes our self-ordering kiosks, door handles, tables, chairs, serving trays, table tents, condiment area, PlayPlace, etc.
Making our deliveries clean & safe.
Here’re the precautionary procedures we are stepping up to keep our deliveries and riders even more hygienic:
- Increased frequency of temperature checks for all McDelivery riders. Riders who are fit for work will also don I’M COOL stickers.
- All McDelivery riders will wash their hands before every delivery.
- All McDelivery riders wear masks
- All McDelivery bags will be thoroughly sanitised every two hours.
- All takeaway bags will be taped.
- Contactless delivery option is now available.
Introducing contactless delivery.
For better peace of mind, we’re now offering you the option of contactless delivery. This means that
you can request for your food to be hung on your door or gate to avoid direct contact.
How to request for contactless McDelivery.
Simply comment in the ‘Remarks’ section when checking out your McDelivery purchase.
Customers are strongly encouraged to make cashless payments for a smooth contactless delivery experience.
Our Contactless Delivery Journey.
Your McDelivery rider will hang your order on your door or gate when he/she arrives
You will be notified of your McDelivery rider’s arrival before he/she steps away
Your McDelivery rider will stand at a distance while you retrieve your order
Retrieve your McDelivery order and this completes the delivery